Friday, September 13, 2013

Millie's First Birthday

On July 20, 2013 Millie turned one years old.  (I know really behind) We had her party at my parents house.  Our theme was pink and green.  I had a blast getting things together.  I will not go as lavish again for a few years at least {maybe age 5}.  

Here is a recap. 











Millie, 

My dearest darling,  I love you more than words can say.  It is such a pleasure to be your Mother, you are such a sweet, kind hearted, loving little girl.  You are so affectionate, you are always giving me hugs and kisses.  You are not walking as of your birthday but are getting very close.  You love to say baby, Momma, cic-it (the dog..Cricket) you love macaroni and cheese, fruits of any kind, you have been exclusively on Mommy's milk and we are in the process of weening.  {we finished weening close to 13 months} to laugh, you are very very ticklish.  You love playing with your cousins.  

3 comments:

  1. It is INSANE how fast a year went!! Glad you posted these pictures of little miss and the cute party things - love it!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday baby girl! Love the cake and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete