Friday, June 8, 2012

33 Weeks


How Far Along? 33 weeks, 1 day!!  49 days to go!!

Size of my Angel? 17 inches - size of pineapple , 4.25 lbs. 

Maternity Clothes? All

Weight Gain?  Still refuse to weigh but it's like getting close to 40 I think, which I don't get because I'm sticking to 1800 cal diet that the dr told me too. ugh

Stretch Marks? No PTL, I do have that Linea Nigra line, but other than that I haven't seen any stretch marks and I'm still lathering the oil and cream morning and night.  

Gender? Sweet baby GIRL.... Millie Ladell

Sleep?  What's that?? 

Food Cravings? ice cream (which I wont allow myself to eat), milk 

What I Miss Most? Wearing my own clothes and feel comfortable and not being so tired. 

Symptoms? Still random braxton hicks, but not everyday

Belly Button? Poking out but not too bad, hopefully it will go back in once she gets here.  


33 weeks, 1 day

I'm working on her crib, bedding and her name to go on the wall behind her crib.  Here is what I have so far.  It's still a work in progress, guess with 7 weeks to go I better get real busy.  All her clothes are washed and organized that's a start.  :)


Millie's closet (this is the 0-3 to 3-6 months) the other sizes up to 24 months are on the other side. 

Happy Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment