Friday, July 13, 2012

38 weeks

Wow, I can't believe I'm almost there. While its not been the easiest pregnancy, it's been worth ever minute. I'm so ready to meet my sweet angel. She is going to be one rotten little girl.

I'm so depressed with gaining so much weight no matter how much I count my calories the weight came one. The dr's not worried but I am. I want to be skinny again and I was getting close p my goal weight and size 8/10's before I got pregnant. Anyways, she is well worth it. Her father is still being a pain in my a$$, while I clearly still love the man he makes my life crazy and hell sometimes. I want him either in or out. He needs to make a choice once and for all.

How far along? 38 weeks, 1 day, 14 to go

Size of my sweet angel girl? 19.75 inches, the size of leek; about 6.8 lbs

Maternity clothes? All

Weight gain? 40 something

Stretch marks? None PTL, I am so thankful Thai expensive oil and cream have worked

Gender? Sweet baby girl

Sleep? Not good cant get comfy, then can't get up without hurting

Symptoms? Nauseated and tired, really swollen and my blood pressure has been high, so I'm on bed rest till she gets her.

What I miss most? Skinny and not feeling fat and 2 piece bathing suits. Yes it's vain I know.

Belly Button? Outie

BEST news this week? That I'm being induced on the 24th if she doesn't come by then. I originally was told this morning the 23rd, but got a call from dr's office this afternoon saying they were doing it on the 24th, to be at the hospital at 6 on the 23rd. (which is fine with me, bc I have an even vs odd number issue(don't ask).

Can't wait to meet my sweet Millie. She is the light of my life and she's not even here yet.







1 comment:

  1. How exciting! You are almost there. You look great. Don't sweat the weight gain. My little sis gained 70 lbs! Now her daughter is 2 and she is about 90 lbs skinnier and in the best shape of her life. Sometimes pregnancy is a great motivation to get back in shape!

    ReplyDelete