Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy 11 Weeks Millie!!

Happy 11 weeks to my sweet girl.

Millie, 

You've been on this earth for 11 weeks, 77 days, 2.5 months!!  You are such a joy and a blessing.  I wake up so happy to see your sweet face, I go to bed every night praying that you will have a wonderful life.  While i can't give you everything, I can give you what you need the most and that's my love and support.  I pray daily that you will not lack for anything, yet times are hard as a single Mom and I want to be able to give you everything I had and more.  I pray you will not despise me for not being able to give you everything others could.  I hate the fact that you don't have a backyard to play in, a house of your own to live in, a bedroom of your own, but the one thing you do have is all my love, my unconditional, never failing love.  You are the BEST part of me and the BEST thing that has ever happened to me.  I pray that you have a happy and full life.  I love you sweet angel, more than you will ever know.

Love always, 

Mommy 





No comments:

Post a Comment