Friday, October 26, 2012

Millie 12-14 weeks

My sweet Millie,

I'm sorry for doing 12-14 weeks all at once, but Mommy is behind.  WOW, I can't believe today that you are 14 weeks!!! Where have the last 14 weeks gone?  You are such a sweet baby and you're happy 99% of the time.  You love to smile and to talk and you sure are crazy about your Papa.  (he's pretty crazy about you too.) 

As always, Momma has a camera in your face and you're not always happy about it but you do sometimes smile rather quickly so that I can hurry and get it out of your face.  You're learning well my dear, that if you give Momma 5 good pictures, she'll put the camera down for the day.  (Spoken like I true photography lover)

Your sleeping in your crib now, your not always sleeping in there all night, but you are starting to get the hang of it.  Momma tries not to let you sleep with her much these days, because we both need are sleep, but sometimes we do cuddle if you wake yourself up at 4 a.m. 

You love your playmate although, you'd rather me put the playmate in the middle of the bed then lay you on it rather than the floor.  Thank God for a king size bed. ;)

You love to kick, but Mommy knew that already, since you loved to kick when you were in my tummy.  You  definitely have some strong legs, you are starting to really have some great head control and love to move your head all around and to look for things.  You love when your spending time with Papa to stare at the pictures of the boys on the wall.  You are so loved by the boys, you surely will be one protected little girl with 4 big boy cousins.  

You are the sweetest little girl my precious baby and I love you more than you'll ever know.  I pray daily that we have a wonderful relationship.

Happy 14 weeks my love,

Love,

Mommy






10-18-12

9-22-12 first time at Buckhead for the boys ball games


10-14-12 napping with Momma


10-20-12 first night in your crib 

10-24-12


No comments:

Post a Comment