Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Book Finished

Well, thanks to Caroline at Simply Smithwick's for recommending Emily Griffin's books. I finished Something Borrowed tonight. I finished it in under 4 days. I couldn't put it down, all I wanted was to see how it was going to play out and finish. I definitely recommend this book. I'll have to make another run to Barnes & Noble tomorrow, man I am definitely getting my money out of the "book/rewards/membership" card that I bought in January. I have saw a book at B&N the other day that I want to read, "Sliding into Home" it's by Kendra Wilkinson, one of Hugh Hefner's former girlfriends; you can read a little about it here. I do want to get Emily Griffin's other books as well. Man, I give Caroline a lot of credit for turning me on to some great books that I could not put down. I also think that reading how she and her husband are spending a lot more time reading and not just watching t.v. really makes you think. I know I tend to come home, workout, shower, and then spend the rest of the night fixing dinner and watching t.v. This is a lot better use of me time.

Also, did anyone watch Big Brother tonight? I know that this show is "old" to some, but I still can't get enough of it. I've watched EVERY season, just like I've watched every season of, "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette", I heard that this is going to possible be the last season of "The Bachelor", I sure hope not. I'd be so lost without it. : (

Well, I think I'm going to head off to bed and maybe catch-up on my soaps. Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment