Monday, July 26, 2010

Sunday Fun




I hope everyone had a great weekend, mine was really boring and pretty slow. I've been busy trying to redo my place, but it never seems that I get very far on the weekend. I did manage to finally find some new pillows that I'm sleeping on alright. I have a hard time finding pillows. Anyone else ever have this problem? They're either to hard or to soft, but I'm hoping these I found at JcPenney's will be just right.

So, after church as always, we all go to my parents for Sunday lunch. This Sunday the boy's were in a mood and were having lots of fun running around and acting silly, so I thought I'd snap a few pictures of them.

Daniel Ryan

Nathan & Andrew being silly

Papa, Nathan & Andrew



What fun times. I can't believe how big they're getting and that Nathan will be in first grade this year. Wow, it makes me sad and he's just my nephew, so I can't imagine how Michelle feels.

Hope everyone has a great Monday!







No comments:

Post a Comment