Friday, July 30, 2010

The Bachelorette



I am a HUGE Bachelor and Bachelorette fan. Anyone else at there? Is anyone watching this season with Ali? I personal love her, minus all her messy hairdo's. I mean really, she looks cute, but her hair, why is it always so messy?




Okay, so I have to confess that yes, I went out and bought the People magazine this week with non other than Ali on the cover and dishing about, her job at Facebook, Roberto and Chris, etc. While I like Chris, come on, there's just something about Roberto and his dimples. Yes, my pick for Ali is Roberto, he seems like a really sweet and don't forget romantic guy. Who will she choose, will she choose anyone? I guess we're all waiting to see Monday night on ABC.

1 comment:

  1. I just finished and am not shocked at all that she picked Roberto! He's so fun!

    ReplyDelete