Friday, July 23, 2010

New Book

So, I am trying to get better about this blog thing and we'll see how long I can last. I started reading a new book this week, "Something Borrowed" by Emily Griffin. Have you heard of it or read it? Caroline, at Simply Smithwicks recommended her books and this is the first one have gotten to read so far. It's really good and I've really been enjoying it thus far. My big plans for the weekend are to finish moving furniture and redecorating my place. Huh, I have a hard time getting motivated to finish once I start sometimes, but I'm determined to have my place looking great by the end of next weekend. I really want to go to the movies, but I'm not sure there's anything good currently out that I want to see that I haven't already seen. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment