Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hacked-New Twitter ID

Okay, so there is a picture in question that I am hoping no one saw on twitter, if someone did see it I hope they never tell me or anyone else that they saw it. It was a picture my ex-bff took in regards to a spot for a tattoo on my right side of my body, it showed my bra and I'll leave it at that. well.......it ended up on twitter Saturday and I realized this yesterday, needless to say, I was mortified and when I tried to e-mail her she sent me an e-mail saying, "I have nothing to say to you" really? that's all I get? I pray for her and that she will one day realize the damage she has done and the friendships she has ruined through her lies. Needless to say, if you saw the picture, please never speak of it to m, I'm mortified. On another hand, let this be a lesson to me and everyone, don't give any friend your passwords!!!! I've learned.

Anyways, my new twitter id is: mer_thompson for someone of you whom I followed that I am no longer following because of this, please send me a follower request so I can follow your tweets again too. Please also continue to pray for me a full-time job, it's hard making ends meet all the time on a part-time salary.

thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment