Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars 2011 & The Bachelor


Did anyone watch the Oscars? It's hard to watch the Oscars the whole time when The Amazing Race is on. As you know, I am a reality show junky and I have to get my reality show fix. From The Amazing Race to The Bachelor to Big Brother, I watch them all and love every minute of being glued to the t.v. while doing so.

Oscar dresses a few of my favorites were:

I think Jennifer Hudson looked great, I loved Anne's red gown, the other three weren't my picks.
I think Scarlet Jo looked fabulous, it fit her well, I love her hair as well as the back of the dress.

Marisa Tomei I like the dress but not the hair, I think her hair could have looked better


THE BAD:


WOW, what were they thinking?

So did you watch the Oscars? Opinions? I have to say I did get bored some watching, but channel surfed some in between shhhh don't tell.

1 comment:

  1. I have written a blog regarding my favorite reality show, The Bachelor. Read it at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/bachelor.html

    Hope you like it. I have also written some useful tips that can help you during the game.

    ReplyDelete