Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday: Top 2 Celebrity Hairstyles





1. Maria Menounos- I love her soft curls and beautiful brunette hair.
To this day, I still suck and curling my hair, I am trying to learn
but it's crazy that at 28 I've never mastered curlying my hair.

2. Carrie Underwood- The girl first off is gorgeous, but she always has great hair, even at the hockey games, ugh so jealous.

So who are your picks for Top 2 celebrity hairstyles. Visit Taylor at The Undomestic Momma and tell us.

On a different note, please, please, please continue to pray for me a full-time job, the money issues are getting even tougher now and I just can't think that at almost 29, I may have to go knock on Mom and Dad's door and ask to borrow money to make ends meet. Thanks ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment