Sunday, August 7, 2011

Me-Ology

Me-Ology

I'm cheating again with another copy/paste survey. I found the original survey here but I found it via here. (You may see a few more of these surveys coming up on my blog soon...I am in the process for applying for jobs).

FOOD-OLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? 98% of the time it's Ranch, but if I go and get a grilled chicken salad from Chick-fil-A I usually get their Fat Free Honey Mustard

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Mexican...I love El Porton salsa and could just drink the stuff, not to mention having a margarita to go with it, what could be better?

What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Mexican

What are your pizza toppings of choice? I only eat Cheese pizza

What do you like to put on your toast? Grape Jelly

TECHNOLOGY

How many televisions are in your house? 1..... I live in what would be considered like a studio apartment, but it's actually my parents detached garage

What color cell phone do you have? Black iPhone with a pink case

What does the first text message in your inbox say and who sent it? probably shouldn't say.....and my boyfriend....hahaha

Who was the last person to call you? my sister

BIOLOGY

Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? yes, but I probably shouldn't share. hahaha

What is the last heavy item you lifted? boxes from my Dad's office....he's storage unit was broken into


RANDOM-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? yes!!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? No

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yes, I love hot and spicy things!


DUMB-OLOGY

How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Like 25

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? When I totaled my car in the ice back in February.... I thought it was going to be yesterday on the way to MO for my bday, but he didn't come after me, he went after the Mercedes, glad he had a nicer car, or it may have been me. hahaha

Last person you talked to in person? My Mom and Dad before they left for church this morning

Favorite Month? August, my birthday month, of course

CURRENT-OLOGY

Missing someone? my boyfriend

Mood? pissy, I haven't heard from my boyfriend since yesterday afternoon and I thought he was coming to see me for my birthday :(

What are you listening to? Movie on Lifetime Movie Network

Watching? the movie on LMN, but I am reading blogs, so I am kinda listening and looking up when it gets good.

Worrying about? Why the heck my bf hasn't responded and being upset b/c I was really wanting to see him for my birthday weekend.

RANDOM-OLOGY

What's the last movie you watched? idk, does LMN movies count?

Do you smile often? Yes, but can't smile right now till I hear back from my bf, I need to see him so I can smile!!

Do you always answer the phone? If I know the number I do; if not, I let it go to voice mail and return the call if it's really for me.

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? my boyfriend, who is still at work at 4 a.m.

If you could change your eye color, what would it be? Blue, I think blue eyes are pretty!!

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? None, but I love Sonic Grape Slushes

Do you own a digital camera? Yes, I do photography, so of course!

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes, and the last one was named Killer b/c he came out of my Grandparents fish thing b/c he had eaten all the other fishes. lol
Favorite Christmas song? IDK, I can't think Christmas right now. hahaha

What's on your wish list for you birthday? Well, since my birthday is tomorrow, I would like my bf to be here and spend time with me and something sweet and thoughtful from him! (Already celebrated with my family yesterday and I picked out my present from my Mom and my Dad bought me clothes I picked out.)

Can you do push-ups? Yes, but very few without starting to do the "girly" ones.

Can you do a chin up? Um NO!!! I have a bar and try, but I always have to use the chair when I'm doing P90x.

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? BOTH!! Life has been tough the last few years, but I hope it gets better!!! It's been better lately but I'm sad right now b/c my bf isn't here and I thought he was coming. :(

Do you have any saved texts? My phone saves them all...but none that I have "locked"

Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, unfortunately several and the last one was in the ice and my car was totaled. :(

Do you have an accent? Southern

What is the last song to make you cry? I have no idea!!

Plans tonight? Watch tv and hopefully see my bf and spend time with him. I hope he comes in town today!

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yes, going through a very bad breakup and everything that went on it was hell, but I am so glad I finally left!!!

Name 2 things you bought yesterday. bras, lol, and work paints

Have you ever been given roses? Yes!

Current hate right now? That I haven't heard back from my bf since I upset him yesterday and I want to see him for my b-day tomorrow SOOOOO bad!!!

Met someone who changed your life? yes

What song represents you? "All-American Girl" by Carrie Underwood

What were you doing 12 AM last night? Watching LMN movies waiting to fall asleep

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I hope my bf comes in town and texts' me back soon. I miss him and I hate I upset him yesterday and I wanna see him for my birthday!!!

1 comment: