Wednesday, April 11, 2012

24 Weeks!!!


How Far Along? 24 weeks, 6 days....107 to go!

Size of my Angel? 12.5 in.....the size of corn and about 1.25 lbs 

Maternity Clothes? All

Weight Gain?  Still doing good so they say, I still think it's a crazy number!!

Stretch Marks? None thank you Lord, still lathering oil and cream once or twice a day...Praying that they'll stay away

Gender? Sweet baby GIRL.... Millie Ladell

Sleep?  I have a feeling I wont sleep good till after she's here.  She likes to keep me up or wake me up in the middle of the night kicking, she's preparing me for her arrival.  

Food Cravings? Diet coke---trying to stay away from it but I did have a caffeine free one yesterday and it was SOOOO good!!   

What I Miss Most? the same-being able to sleep and not feeling fat

Symptoms? None 

Belly Button? Still in but looks like it will pop one day. 

Best Moment of the Week? Finally putting it totally out there... One response from someone on facebook...."I figured something was up b/c your so obsessed with your weight and I didn't think you'd 'let yourself go'  hahaha too funny".   

**Still sick of the crazy rude people who have things to say like WOW you're having a baby... like back up, b/c I am just as capable of having and raising a wonderful girl REGARDLESS of whether her father chooses to be involved or not.  and if you disagree than your an idiot.  You don't have to have the DAD to make a stable health child, it's his choice and he's an ass end of story.


24 weeks, 6 days!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment