Friday, April 20, 2012

26 Weeks!!!


How Far Along? 26 weeks, 1 days....98 to go!  --YES ladies, we're in the double digits now :)

Size of my Angel? 14 in.....the size of a hothouse cucumber and about 1.75 lbs 

Maternity Clothes? All

Weight Gain?  Doing good per doc, I still refuse to look at the scale! ha

Stretch Marks? No PTL, still lathering the oil and cream on 2 x daily (someday's just at night, but most days I do morning and night)

Gender? Sweet baby GIRL.... Millie Ladell

Sleep? Nothing better than her sweet kicks, but waking up at 2 am every night is weird.  I'm use to not sleeping good before I was pregnant, but it's weird that it always seems to be about the same time I wake up every night now, since I've been pregnant.  

Food Cravings? Still tons of salads, spicy ranch and Mexican.... I could live on Swanky's taco salads everyday if I let myself. 

What I Miss Most? Actually, I haven't missed much this week except for the non cramps, I hate the feeling of the cramps, they're just like period cramps but I've been told it's my uterus stretching but it's been happening for days now. 

Symptoms? None 

Belly Button? Barely in, if I breath and  my stomach expands my belly button starts going out.  

26 weeks, 1 day....98 to GO!!

I am so excited about the future and about my precious Millie girl, I've come to peace with the circumstances surrounding us and her Father's lack of responsibilities and concern when it comes to her. While I can't say I've totally given it to God, I'm working on it.  Like I told him, you'll have to answer to why you abandoned her not me all I can do his love her and do the best I can for her.  She's my world and I couldn't imagine my life without her.  I'm so blessed Millie to be your Mom and I can't wait to meet you my little angel.  

On a sweet moment, my almost 3 year old nephew likes to talk to her, lift my shirt up and show people "there's Millie"  so embarrassing, but he's done this twice no in public, but it's cute too.  It's sweet when he tells me "I want to give Millie a kiss" then I lay on the couch, he comes up lifts my shirt to show my belly and kisses her.  It's the most precious moment and it melts my heart.

Happy Friday Ladies!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment