Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday




Today I'm linking up for five on Friday.





With only five days till Christmas and not having done all my shopping you will find me tomorrow running around like a chicken with her head cut off.  I blame it on Motherhood, it keeps you busy.


I have my third 5k tomorrow, the Ugly Sweater Run, I'm excited but our weather forecast is calling for ran, lets hope they're wrong or it at least holds of till afterwards.
We're having our first Christmas get together with my Father, Mother and sisters and their families Sunday night, I can't wait to see the difference in Millie this Christmas and last Christmas.  There is just something about watching Christmas through your child that is just so amazing and leaves such a feeling of over you.
My house is in desperate need of some attention, I must finish wrapping the presents and get them all under the tree. 

I've really enjoyed our 25- books of Christmas Advent calendar with Millie, I have to say that I'm really looking forward to do this each year with her.  What a great investment the money that I spent on these wonderful children's Christmas books that we can use over and over for years to come.  



(5) Visit NatashaDarciApril and Christina and link up. 
Merry Christmas, Meredith 





2 comments: