Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Goals


WOW!!! I can't believe it's 2014!! so much has happened this year, there have been trials, new goals, new ambitions, and plenty of changes as Millie is growing.  I can't believe we've come so far this year, purchasing a house, fighting for the rights of my child and what is best for her life.  Saying goodbye once and for all to her Father, bringing new people into our lives or old people back into our lives.  Watching one of my greatest friends love my daughter and treat her like his own is the greatest joy.  The love that these to share and the love that I have for both of them is such a joy and gives me so much peace. 
I gave her Father the time I believe to be best for him to make his choices and in essence "grow up" he did not do so and therefore I decided to cut him out.  I sent him a nice message stating that I was moving on with our lives and that I would never stop him from seeing his child if he chose to, but as for me I was going on with my life, I deserve better, I deserve to be happy, I deserve to be loved, I deserve to have the "family" I always planned for us and with that I have peace and I'm moving on. 


Christmas was awesome, we had a great time and enjoyed celebrating, Millie was at such a fun age this year, seeing her eyes when she walked in and saw what Santa and Mommy gave her it was just pure happiness and love and I loved those moments.
I set out to complete a goal, run a 5k and with that goal being complete, I set out to complete another, with that complete, I set out to love running and decided to sign up for my first half.  Running has had its issues along the way, but it's such a joy and accomplishment and high like no other that I feel when I'm done that keeps me pushing for more.  Yes, I caught the running bug this year!!! There really is such a thing, I'm living proof. 


Happy 2014!!!  Bring it on!!!



 photo 33622657b_zps444200a3.png

1 comment: