Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Running



Half training is off to a good start, this past Saturday we ran 6 miles, this was close to, if not the fastest 6 miles I've done.   This is the fourth week of half training and we're doing 3 miles, 3 days this week and then we'll do 8 miles Saturday.  Monday we were scheduled to run 3, I ran it with an average pace of 9:49, this was suppose to be an "easy run", while it wasn't hard b/c I was running so fast, it felt hard b/c it was so darn cold and the wind was going crazy.  I seriously thought I was Dorothy in Kansas, that wind was no joke. 



I have to say, I'm so thankful that I signed up for this training group, I do believe that training with others helps motivate you more (at least for me it does).  It helps keep me going, it helps take my mind off feeling the movement and time watching as well.  I have a horrible problem of watching the watch sometimes and I honestly think that it makes me run slower, anyone else ever done this?  How do I train myself to stop time watching, I don't know but one day maybe I'll get there.  

Happy Tuesday,


 photo 33622657b_zps444200a3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment