Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life Lately


I can't believe how big Millie is getting, she's so sassy, in to everything and we're working on potty training. She loves to sit on the potty and uses it most of the time when she gets on it.   She's such a big girl and loves to try and be Miss Independent, she is definitely her mothers child.  She has a free spirit and loves to "listen" when she wants.  hahaha, I'm in BIG trouble with this one.  She's a mess.  Running/Half Training is going well, I can't believe my first half is in like 5 weeks.  EEK I'm so scared, but I've put the time and energy into this and I know that I will give it my all.   Then we have a little over 2 months till Nashville, I'm so ready for the Nashville half and to have some shopping time in Nashville, Nashville is one of my favorite places to go.  I just love the city.  I'm trying to get back to blogging, but it's hard sometimes with work, Millie and training.  I get lost in the when do I have "me" time.  My house, oh my poor house, it's been totally neglected lately and needs lots of little cosmetic things that I hope to find time to start working on when my halves are over in April.    Happy Tuesday! 











 photo 33622657b_zps444200a3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment