Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day & Weekend Recap




First off, wow, it's Monday already? Where did the weekend go?? Seriously, they seem to be getting shorter and shorter.    


Let's start with Thursday, Thursday night we went out for our yearly Valentines dinner with Papa and Great Grandmother (aka Mamaw T.) to Side Porch, it's one of our favorite steak houses here in town and the food is just so yummy.  Millie as dressed in her sweet Valentine's shirt that Ms. Leah made her.    {If you haven't checked out Leah's work you need too, she does such a great job and I've been ordering shirts from her since Millie was born for all our holiday shirts.} 

Friday morning I gave Millie her goody basket that I put together for her with all her Valentines goodies.  I forgot to buy crayons to go with the coloring book, so we got them Friday night while running around town, she instantly went to town.  She loves coloring {and writing too} to say the least.








I was suppose to run 3 miles Thursday and 8 Saturday, but I missed them both.  I pulled my groin pretty bad and I've been in a lot of pain, when I'm sitting, when I'm standing, it just flat out hurts.  I'm going to try and run my regular pace tonight and 3 miles to keep on my training schedule and hoping and praying I make it through without or with limited pain.  No pain, no gain, right?  I can't believe that I'm four weeks away from my first half.  Wow, to say that I'm scared to death would be an understatement.  To say that I haven't worried, what if I don't make it to the finish line would also be an understatement.  All that I've worked for, all that I've trained for is so close to happening and I'm totally scared to death, but also excited!!

I've also taken a leap of faith and signed up to be a Beachbody Coach, I'm really excited about continuing my fitness journey, meeting others that share the same goals and seeing where this leads all while helping others.  


 photo 33622657b_zps444200a3.png

No comments:

Post a Comment