Sorry that I have to do this post in a hurry, been swamped today at work and missed it last week so i wanted to be sure I got in on this weeks. So here is a run down of some of what I watched this week. (Since in a hurry no pics :( makes me sad. maybe I can add later if I get free time at work.)
Started off the week on Sunday watching:
1. The Amazing Race- love, love, love this show. I so want to do it, anyone want to do it with me next year? Let's apply!!!
2. The Real House Wives of Orange County and The Real House Wives of New York- Yes, I love trash t.v. it makes me laugh and I need to laugh. They are all hilarious but I secretly love the not so nice Alexis on RHOC and Gretchen, love her. Slade not so much, but Gretchen YES!
3. The Voice- this was my first week to watch it and I really enjoyed it will definitely watch again next week.
4. Minute to Win it- I love this show too. I love competition shows, can you tell??
5. My Soaps- B&B, AMC, GH- I am so sad that AMC is coming to an end, I use to watch this all summer with my grandparents when I was little, I've always loved it and Erica!! How could you not love Susan Lucci??
These are just a few, so what did you watch and think this week? Visit Neely here and link up and tell us.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I am so excited for Something Borrowed this weekend!!! YAY!!! can't wait, recap next week.