Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Ugh, it was a guy that I had met through a friend, talked to him on the phone several times, then met for coffee at a local bookstore and was ready to leave within like 5 minutes, they guy couldn't carry a conversation, yeah, I was done then.

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
I would love to be Princess Catherine, she has great style and clothes and I just think it must be a fun life!

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Cheddar Cheese or Swiss, heck, I love them all with the exception of Gorgonzola.

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
No, but I remember my kindergarten teacher, what the heck!!

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
My Dad, he's my life line, he lets me vent and doesn't judge.

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
No.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
I loved the Nancy Drew books when I was a kid it would have been cool to be her, I have always been intrigued by detective work/stuff. (I would love to be a crime scene or forensic investigator.)

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes, I had a very bad habit of swimming with my eyes open when I was a kid, I love to swim and I was just too careless to worry about it hurting me.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
No.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
This morning in between swimming and getting ready for work, I was worn out.

To participate visit Leigh Ashley here and link up.

2 comments:

  1. My dad is my life line too :) But you are brave. I was always too scared to open my eyes under water especially when the chlorine still burned even when they were closed..??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepperjack is by far my fav!!! Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete