Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


center>

{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?
I believe it was like 3 months ago when my cell phone died and I'd left my car charger in a friends car. Err, hate when I let it die. :(

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?
No, I never failed one, but I sure came close once or twice. (Note to self: pray kids are better than you about trying to skip school.)

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?
I've really become a fan of Red Robin, I love the burgers there.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?
Nope, I work for attorneys so I know how painful that would be and hope I never have too.

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?
Well, I was 22 the first time and then moved back home at 24, moved out again and moved back in and now rent their detached garage, so does that count as still living with them? (I have my own kitchen, etc. it's totally not attached and I don't have to see them if I don't want too. Love it!!)

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?
I am obsessed with any and all things PINK, yes it's my favorite color, I wear it a lot and have it a lot at my house too!

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?
I have a pair of black heels that are so comfy for there hight and I have actually paid to have the heel replaced because I love them so much.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?
I use to not, but my Dad growing up always listened to talk radio and no I kind of enjoy it some. I do like listening to Dave Ramsey.

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?
Anything Mexican. I LOVE Mexican food!!! And I LOVE Margaritas too!!!!

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?
Beth Moore, I went to a women's conference at church one weekend to listen to her and really enjoyed it and she was a great Godly inspiration.

Go over and visit Leigh here and tell us a Wee Bit about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment