Wednesday, July 27, 2011

WILW



I'm loving that yesterday I treated myself to a pedicure (this is my guilty pleasure that I have not been able to do in quite a while).

I'm loving these nail polishes that I picked up at Target yesterday (the pink is the one I got them to put onto my toes at the salon). I love taking my own polish to the salon.


I'm loving that I've received two $10 off $40 at Rack Room this week in the mail. This is a sign right, I must buy some more sandals, right?

I'm loving that my boyfriend can say the sweetest things to encourage and cheer me up when I am down. Such a sweetheart.

I'm loving my new Vera Bradley wallet I bought the other day when I went birthday shopping with my mom.
I'm loving that I am planning on taken my nephews to see The Smurf's, I loved the smurf's growing up and I hope they'll enjoy the movie.

I'm loving that I will be having another nephew come November. Yay for nephews, so much fun!! My Dad is hoping I have a girl to help this brewed out one day. (me too, I love me some girls and girly stuff).

I'm loving that I may or may not have gone to Target twice yesterday and may or may not plan to go to a different Target today or tomorrow.

I'm loving my new blog makeover. Thanks Jenn.

So what are you loving? Visit Jamie here and tell us.

6 comments:

  1. That VB wallet is so cute!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post and I love your new wallet, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all so cute! The nail polish, the wallet, I want it all!

    I have a fun rosette headband in a giveaway right now--you should come by and enter!
    http://sweetestpetunia.blogspot.com/2011/07/discount-giveaway-seek-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got your pedicure. Everyone deserves a treat every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that nail polish! And, congrats on your blog makeover! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete