Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another Book Down

Okay, I finished Something Blue by Emily Griffin and I have to say, that I was really not that big of a fan of this book. I liked Something Borrowed, but had a hard time following Darcy's story. Maybe it's because I didn't like her character and the way she lived her life, thinking she was better than her best friend, thinking she had it all and deserved it all. It just wasn't my favorite. I really think Rachel deserved to be treated better by Darcy and that Darcy should not have been so self-observed.

Anyways, up next is: "Sliding into Home" by Kendra Wilkinson. Has anyone read either of these books? If so, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear how "Sliding Into Home" is. I'm a new follower!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either but I love blogs about books and book reviews in general.
    naina

    ReplyDelete