Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Recap

I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Well, my weekend started out pretty crummy, as I had to work ALL day Saturday. Did I say ALL day, well I got there at 8:35 and didn't leave until 6:30 and man was I tired. It's great OT, but man sitting at your desk on a Saturday working on an Answer to a Complaint all day long is not my idea of a good/fun Saturday. Don't get me wrong, I'll enjoy the OT $$, but I sure would have liked to have been able to sleep in.


After I got done with spending my Saturday at work, I met the parents for dinner at Red Robin. I don't know about any of you, but I personally love there hamburgers. Yes, they may be a little pricey, but they're so big, they make 2 meals and are so yum. After meeting them for a quick bite, I was ready to head home and get in my bed. (which I missed spending a late Saturday morning in). I was in bed and asleep literally by 8:30 p.m., hey, a girls got to catch-up on her sleep. (Did I mention, Friday night I could NOT sleep for anything, I tossed and turned most of the night and had to be at work so early). So I was SO ready for some well needed zzzzz's.


Then, Sunday, we went and saw Eat, Pray, Love; did anyone else see it this weekend? Overall, it was a good movie, there were some parts that made me cry and others that made me laugh a little.

Well, going to watch some t.v. before heading to work! Happy Monday bloggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment