Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend Round-up

Well, I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Mine was spent between my parents couch in their den and laying on their bed while watching movies with them. I started out feeling fine Friday night, woke up Saturday feeling sick with a migraine and then it just got progressively worse. We had to go to a birthday party for my cousin's son, A.J., who was turning 3!! We had a great time, minus me feeling bad; I even got in the blow-up bouncy thing/slide (not sure what the actually name for it is). The kids had a blast and loved that they could get me to do the slide with them. Then, we had to go from there to a 90 year old's birthday party. I remember this time last year, I was pulling my hair out planning my Grandmother's 90th around this time. While it was a great success and lots of fun and yes, even at 90 she was surprised; it was also a whole lot of work!! Next time I if I ever throw a surprise party I will definitely plan for more people to not follow directions not to RSVP, it seems you always have some that don't RSVP even when asked too, but hey, if you plan like me, you'll have tons of food anyways.

On a side note, I participated in a baby shower blog guessing giveaway at Jamie's blog. To my surprise, I was the closest guess.

Happy Monday!!

I am so looking forward to the Memphis Blog Girls get together tonight, it should be fun!!! I'm so glad Caroline decided to get this going. I hope everyone has a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment