Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday: Characters




Today's Top 2 for Tuesday is: Top 2 Characters You Would Want to Play in a T.V. Show or Movie


1. Sarah Jessica Parker- a.k.a. Carrie Bradshaw- Sex and the City she has great style, great shoes, a great apartment, fun life, and lives in NYC, I've always wanted to live in NYC, it's just way too cold for me and too expensive.


2. Angie Harmon- a.k.a Rizzoli on Rizzoli & Isles- TNT's new hit about 2 detectives, I love Angie Harmon from back in her Law & Order days. She has great style, I think she is beautiful, and she just makes being a detective look so fun and cool. I love crime scene dramas in general and have always secretly wished to be a homicide detective or a medical examiner, I just think it would be such a cool and fascinating career.


So who are your picks? Visit Taylor at The Undomestic Momma, link up and let us know.

Happy Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Carrie Bradshaw is an awesome pick! To have all those clothes and shoes would be a little piece of heaven. Over the weekend I saw a promo for Rizzoli & Isles, it looked like something I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved SJP from way back, do you all remember Honeymoon In Vegas? How, she really doesn't seem to have aged one bit; that movie was from 1992. She looks great for 45!!! I hope I look half as good then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a hard one...it would have to be Kate from LOST and ...ack too hard!

    ReplyDelete